Monday, October 03, 2011

It's Over!!!!

Well, it's over! I have been running and training for my first full marathon since this last February! Yesterday I ran it! It was one of the hardest things I've ever done! I'm so glad to have accomplished it...and I'm so glad I'm done! Here are the kids and some of my best friends waiting for me to appear! Unfortunately, there are not a lot of pics of me running it...cause it's awfully hard to catch a pic when I run by so quickly! :) So the rest of the pics are all after the race was over...I looked much happier then anyway!

Megan and Ben surprised me and came to watch! I didn't see her until I was in the race...I started crying like a baby..thanks a lot Megan! Made my run even harder for a bit! As you can see...Mommy's don't get a break...even after running a marathon! She is hanging on my leg here, and after the race we had to walk to the van a few miles away and I had to carry her the whole way!
Here is my running partner, Lindsay! She is a little ball of energy and made sure I would make it to the very end! Thanks Lindsay!

Resting in the sunshine after a long morning of hard work! It was a beautiful day for a run!

No comments: