Saturday, September 03, 2011

Observing the animals in the birthing center. As you can see, violet was a little stand-off-ish! It was kind of weird...she wasn't real fond of the animals! When we got to the cow barn, she would have nothing to do with it!

Our dear little Violet has finally turned the corner and is now willing to go on the rides! Woowoo Violet!
I'm pretty sure I should get super mom award for this...we build little wood toolboxes at the Home Depot corner. I had Merce on my back..which weighed a ridiculous amount...plus violet in front of me as I helped her hammer nails into the wood! I even lifted her up for some of it so she could hammer it easier! whew..that was exhausting! Thank goodness Gretch helped Kaedyn!
Awe...Violet even got a ride in the backpack...thanks Daddy!

No comments: