Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Winter Fun


ok, ok, I know what you're thinking...there is nothing 'winter' about these pictures! It's true! but this is the fun we have inside when it's too cold to go outside!! I often find Violet "painting" her and Mercedes's fingers and toe nails...and any other body part that gets in the way! Most moms would shudder at the thought of a 3 year old doing it herself...but I say why not let her learn now!...now if only I could get her to do her hair a little nicer....



You have to pardon their messy hair and mismatched clothes..and lack of clothes. Mommy was sick this day and as you can see....pretty much let them do everything they could themselves!

Believe it or not...this is Violet blowing on the polish to dry it faster! haha pretty hilarious!



This is when Violet realized I had been watching her the whole time! To her dismay, I was taking pictures and not reaming her out!

No comments: