Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Monday Night Football



I was able to work at the MNF game this past week when the Vikes got owned by the Pats. It was an amazing experience to be on the field and at eye level with the players. My job entailed moving the cables for the main camera that would zoom down on a wheeled contraption from goal line to goal line. It was an easy job and allowed me to watch most of the game right from the sideline. At the end of the game I went up to Tom Brady, Patriots QB, and said "nice game" and also got a quality "high five." That was definitely a highlight of the night. Also, when the players were walking out of the lockerroom, I was able to snag the two starting RB's Laurence Maroney and Corey Dillion. As you can see, I'm just about as big as they are!!! Seriously though, they're both just ripped beyond belief. I was able to say hi to Teddy Bruschi and Junior Seau as well, but they denied me a picture. Anyway, he are two pics from the night.

3 comments:

SteveO said...

dude, why didnt you tell me, I could have seen you on the field, I was sitting on the Pats sideline about 20 rows up. It was a sad game, I know, but I'm happy for you to have a new team, since your other one is so so so bad. Peace out broseph,

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey Lance this is Zmerda. Nice job with the players.AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

lucky